Polytunnel Progress

I’m reporting on the progress on putting up the polytunnel (Keith said he will do some more to it tomorrow). As it was bought second hand, it is taking a bit more work. Recycling is the name of the game!

The doors had to be repaired and fresh polythene added.

We had the fab idea instead of buying new we used some cloches we’d bought that we decided were just as much a problem to used as a help……so we recycled these..

…..take the wires out, a bit of trimming….

….and perfect, no money spent!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s